Monday, June 17, 2013

Last week in the MTC!

Thursday, June 13, 2013
Week 5 at MTC!

Dear Family!

Before I forget! I got my travel plans on Friday and I am going to Seattle this Tuesday! I love the MTC but this week has been hard. I just really want to go to Seattle. 6 weeks is too long! So yay! Finally! Anyways! I'm excited to call!

Every week for sacrament we all have to prepare talks in spanish and then the bishop calls 2 people up to give their talk just on the spot. It's really scary. Anyways, I got called on this past sunday. So I gave a 3-5 minute talk about enduring to the end in spanish! It was terrifying and I'm pretty sure I just keept repeating myself. Es importante que perseveren hasta al fin para que puedan obtener vida eternal....did you catch my use of subjunctive? haha I love spanish but I dislike subjunctive a lot.

Gym is so much fun here! Lately my district has been getting really into four square haha. We get so into it it's so funny. Spanards vs. the finish/albanians. Every day! Then yesterday we got into volleyball, it's super fun. I love gym time. We just study all day so it's nice to get to have some fun with the district.

So for the first time ever, we had our devotional this past Tuesday at the Marriott center at BYU. So we all got to walk over there! It was really fun! I was sore then next day, either from 4 square or the walk, either way it's pretty pathetic haha. Mervyn Arnold was the speaker. He was the man that gave the "stupid cow" talk a couple of conferences ago. Remember that talk? How can you not. It was a really good talk, buth the cow talk and the talk he gave on Tuesday.

Anyways, I can't wait to get to Seattle!! I worry I won't be able to teach at all because my spanish is just....not good haha but esta mejorando! Can't wait! Love you all!

Hermana Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment